Monday, December 19, 2022

Some days

 


some days I just can't win. I have been so depressed, I just had to go back to bed and try to pray. I struggled with the rosary prayers and just had to cry. It wasn't because of my pain, which was pretty bad due to being late with my morning meds, but mainly sad memories. 

When Joe was little, mom took him to the barber without telling me and brought him home with his beautiful golden curls all gone. She didn't save me a lock as a keepsake, and it broke my heart. 

When Gracie was a baby, her father took her on his weekend visit and had her hair cut short. All her beautiful golden curls were gone too. I just cried. My husband told me not to let my ex see me cry. Nobody cared how I felt. Now what makes me cry all of the time is how my son rejects me because of a bad DNA company 

All I can do is pray and it's so difficult. I need my prayer partners to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment