Thursday, April 7, 2011

emotional moment

I just got an email message from my sister who has not spoken to me in over a year and a half, since I first announced that J.F. is my son, not my brother.
I have prayed for some kind of breakthrough, and even though she only asked some personal medical questions since she had a medical event of her own a few months ago, it is still some kind of communication.

I will keep praying, and try not to get too much hopes up....... we have had a difficult relationship since 1967 or so.

I am currently going through the Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary by Saint Louis de Montfort, and it is helping me to feel some relief from the anger at my mother, because God has given me a heavenly mother, one who will never betray me or leave me like an orphan.
If you are reading this blog, you might find it as I post it on one of my other blogs as I go though it daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment