Tuesday, April 12, 2011

tuesday april 12

this is the first year I did not start a novena for dad's birthday, which will be on sunday. I have been very depressed and having lots of nightmares when I manage to sleep.

I got up after 2 hours sleep this morning and went to 8:15 Mass with my friend S. deJ. and attended the rosary meeting afterwards. I had a minute to talk privately with Fr. M., and shared with him how important the Christ Renews His Parish retreat and formation was to me, as I finally got the acceptance and support and encouragement I needed to face some hard truths, and get the DNA results for me and my son.
Fr. was astonished, which also proves everything I shared at the retreat really was confidential......... a big room full of ladies without gossip!
Anyway, I wanted to make sure he knew how powerful this group is and to keep looking towards having more retreats in the future.
He gave me a hug, he's a very nice priest.

I did get to have a ride for group therapy on wednesday, my neighbor is driving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment